Acknowledgement and acceptance of terms
ALSA Software is committed to protect our visitors/customer privacy. This Privacy Statement sets forth our current privacy practices with regard to the information we collect when visitor/customer’s computer interact with our website. By accessing our website, you acknowledge and fully understand ALSA Software Privacy Statement and freely consent to the information collection and use practices described in this Website Privacy Statement.
2. Information We Collect and How We Use It?
ALSA Software collects certain information from and about its visitor/customer’s three ways: directly from our Web Server logs, the user, and with Cookies.
a. Web Server Logs
When you visit our Website, we may track information to administer the site and analyze its usage. Examples of information we may track include:
• Your Internet protocol address.
• The kind of browser or computer you use.
• Number of links you click within the site.
• State or country from which you accessed the site.
• Date and time of your visit.
• Web page you linked to our site from.
• Pages you viewed on the site.
c. Personal Information Users
If you are purchasing a software, we will request financial information. Any financial information we collect is used only to bill you for the order you booked. If you purchase by credit card, this information may be forwarded to your credit card provider. For other types of registrations, we will ask for the relevant information. You may also be asked to
disclose personal information to us so that we can provide assistance and information to,you. For example, such data may be warranted in order to provide online technical support and troubleshooting.
We will not disclose personally identifiable information we collect from you to third parties without your permission except to the extent necessary including:
• To fulfill your service requests for services.
• To protect ourselves from liability.
• To respond to legal process or comply with law, or
• In connection with a merger, acquisition, or liquidation of the company.
3. Contacting Us
If you have questions regarding our Privacy Statement, its implementation, failure to adhere to this Privacy Statement and/or our general practices, please contact us on email@example.com or send your comments to:
24 Pollock Street
1 st Floor
Kolkata – 700001
Contact No: +033 – 22356133
ALSA Software will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly respond and resolve any problem or question.